Bengaluru, Full time
Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fintech company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second.
Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class.
Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the avg engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
- Customer First Approach
- We take ownership
- Disagree & commit
- Everyday is DAY 1
- Think Big & Fail Fast
- Data-driven decision making
- Manage the overall process of AML, KYC monitoring, fraud detection and risk management controls.
- Develop and implement appropriate risk-based KYC/AML policies and procedures.
- Setup and oversee the transaction monitoring to fulfill end to end reporting obligations.
- Conduct review on alerts generated for transaction monitoring or screening alerts in Sanctions, Adverse Media and Politically Exposed Persons.
- Work with the Product, Enginering and Data teams to constantly improve and evolve our systems, for example refining the transaction monitoring and AML rules to reduce false positives and catch more suspicious activities.
- Review suspicious account activities, analyze trends, and take measures to deter fraud.
- Experience in regulatory reporting of suspicious and fraudulent activities.
- Build and lead a team as per business need.
- Research emerging underwriting and fraud trends to innovate on decisioning systems and policies.
- Evaluating and where necessary, improving processes, in accordance with our policies, to ensure that we meet rigorous financial crime standards, whilst increasing efficiency where possible.
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, or Legal or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in regulatory compliance with a specialization in KYC/AML and transaction monitoring.
- Expertise in regulatory guidelines around AML and KYC rules in India and regulatory reporting.
- Experience on building automated systems for transaction monitoring and fraud detection.
- Experience working with third-party data sources KYC providers etc.
- Strong compliance instincts and risk mitigation mindset.
- Passionate about fighting financial crime with great knowledge of financial crime risks.
- Highly data driven, comfortable in setting goals and KPIs, forecasting and planning.
- Strong attention to detail and communication (written and verbal), time management, analytical, and investigative skills.