What You Will Do:
- You will oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- You will work towards building a robust system of tracking and reporting of revenue, expenses & cash flow by understanding the current financial processes.
- You will prepare and review variance analyses against the monthly, quarterly and annual plan and include explanations of key drivers of the differences.
- You will constantly upgrade the quality of the company’s accounting manual.
- You will ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- You will ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- You will take ownership of the payroll management and help in improving the payroll processes for the company.
- You will provide support by working with all stakeholders and teams to help make financial decisions.
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years experience in accounting,
- Strong accounting skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong customer focus - both Internal / External
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through a changing environment.