Senior Manager - Operations
What You Will Do:
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promoting their implementation.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
- Managing the budget of the customer support department.
What You Should Have:
- 6+ years experience in customer support, including hiring and managing a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong customer empathy
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong team player with positive attitude and multi tasking skills
- Patience and resilience when handling tough queries