Know the Company:
CoinSwitch breaks down the complexities in Crypto, empowering the everyday Indian to make informed investment decisions on a simple and trusted platform. When we started up, Crypto was a field reserved for specialists. Today, over 19 million users trust CoinSwitch to learn, purchase and invest in Crypto. That makes us India’s largest crypto app.
On CoinSwitch, users can invest in Crypto with a few simple taps, either as a one-time purchase or in regular intervals through an SIP. But simplicity is not a substitute for informed decisions. A CoinSwitch user spends 27 minutes on our app—to learn about Crypto and Web3 through our educational content and understand the market sentiments through CRE8, the Crypto Rupee Index.
But we are just getting started. CoinSwitch not only plans to double down on making Crypto accessible to everyone but is on track to become the one-stop wealth-tech destination for every Indian.
For more information about CoinSwitch, find additional resources here: https://linktr.ee/coinswitchcareers
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced P&L Manager to join our dynamic team in CoinSwitch. The P&L Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of profit and loss management, financial analysis, and reporting within the equity sector. This critical role requires a deep understanding of financial markets, equity instruments, and a strong analytical mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Define, design and execute marketing and CRM campaigns to drive growth and awareness
- Analyse data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Improve adoption of the stock broking platform among existing users
- Work on competitive analysis to ensure CoinSwitch stays ahead of competition
- Own, manage and improve all key customer and business metrics
- Work with the product team to build industry defining products, introduce new categories and capabilities
- Partner with finance to create the right set of value proposition to drive growth
- Build a community outreach program to actively solicit feedback and be on top on trends
- Collaborating with leadership, special committees, and consultants to execute
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, reporting requirements, and accounting standards within the equity broking industry.
- Monitor and analyze daily, monthly, and yearly profit and loss statements for equity broking business
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, reporting requirements, and accounting standards within the equity industry.
What You Should Have:
- 4-5 years of proven experience in owning product categories in fast paced startups
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
- Strong understanding of the fintech space
- Proven experience in profit and loss management within the equity industry, with a strong understanding of equity instruments and financial markets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance standards relevant to the equity industry.
- Familiarity with diverse business functioning such as growth, finance, product etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Life at CoinSwitch
We take great pride in what we do, and are committed to our mission. And we have a lot of fun while at it!
Here’s how we do things at CoinSwitch:
- Customer-first: That’s the North Star. Everything we do is to make our users’ investment experience better and simplified.
- Ownership: We don’t sport lab coats, but we experiment—a lot. And we take ownership. We even have a catchphrase for this: Think big, fail fast, and build better.
- Data-driven: The source of truth. Simple as that.
- Fun: PS5, anyone? Or do you prefer Foosball? Or perhaps Carrom? And yes, our HR team has a whole list of activities: Disco nights, offsites, gift boxes, and more!
Speaking of lists, the perks and benefits are so extensive, this space isn’t enough. Here are a few:
- Parenthood: Up to 8 months of Maternity leave and 1 month of Paternity leave
- Gender Reassignment Surgery: Be the best version of you! We’ll support you and reimburse your medical bill.
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.