What You Will Do:
- Develop test cases, test plans, and issues reports
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the product development lifecycle
- Execute test cases manually and analyse results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- As necessary, develop QA processes and/or techniques to increase platform efficiencies
- Concisely document all QA testing processes
- Maintain release cycle changes
- Assist with trouble-shooting production-level issues, behaviours, and potential problems/defects
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements while ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software while running quality controls on components and final products.
What You Should Have:
- Strong understanding of Software Testing methodologies and Test design
- 2+ years of experience in Manual testing.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with folks internally and externally to gather insights and handle multiple activities at once
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with