What you will do
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services.
- You will analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership.
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight.
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
What You Should Have
- You have 4+ years of experience in software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Golang.
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
Good to Have
- You have prior experience in fintech companies
Traits we are looking for
- Experience in a specific tech stack doesn't matter for us. The general engineering mindset and aptitude is what matters more.
- Technically strong and curious. Should have a hacker mindset and should love exploring new technologies.
Benefits we could offer
- Apart from good compensation and great culture, you get to build the future of blockchain based exchanges.