Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the largest crypto trading platform in India with a user base of 13M+, in just 17 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class.
Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us
- 8 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 55% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the average engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 300 users while you were reading this :)
About Associate Product Managers (APMs)
As an Associate Product Manager, you will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring delight to our users while delivering business value to the company. You will directly own impactful initiatives and work on delivering experiences to users that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. You will thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced environment, with consistent mentorship from product leaders and executive leadership.
Structure of APM Program
- A structured 2 year program after which you graduate into a Product Manager
- Rotate internally to work on different product teams, to help fast track learning and development.
- Mentorship from Product leads for charters, with a monthly structured product mentorship program with Directors, VPs and SVPs of Product.
- Competitive Pay Structure with stock options, potential to earn a high multiple in a fast growing company.
- Responsibility to manage and grow the APM program, to help augment learnings on hiring and building a company.
- Monthly meet the expert program to help learn deep technical/business/product concepts and areas.
What You Will Do
- Own, manage and drive product roadmap of your respective products
- Develop a vision and strategy, plan deliverables, design and launch products
- Work closely with Engineering, Design and Analytics teams to define, create and execute product roadmap
- Actively measure conversion across the product funnel, interpret trends and identify opportunities to innovate and improve
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-ins for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to executives, other product teams, cross-functional teams such as marketing, operations, finance
- Supervise and measure launched products and use data for product refinement
- Define the metrics to ship with your features to measure usage and other success indicators, monitor those metrics, and determine if the work is successful.
What You Should Have
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree from an engineering program in 2021 or earlier.
- Candidates with a desire to develop a career in product management with a strong focus on developing wealth-tech products at scale.
- We are looking for students who have demonstrated experience working with and have knowledge of consumer behaviours, a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making, and an ability to plan and drive execution to grow a product from concept to success.
- We are interested in candidates with strong interpersonal skills, technical acumen, the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment, and exceptional communication and presentation skills. Passion for cryptocurrencies, blockchain or wealth-tech preferred.
- Past product internship experience delivering highly successful and innovative products - preferred. You’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward transparency and delivery while balancing the need for great teamwork.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- You have a never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- You have the ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.