CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fintech company in India with a user base of 13+M, in just 16 months and growing every second. Currently, we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry. Every day we work on industry-first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. The majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one-stop shop for all their investment needs. So if you are someone who thrives on problem-solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users, and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all; we are waiting for you!
About The Role:
As a Strategy Personnel, CEO’s Office at CoinSwitch, you will have these 6 distinct roles to play:
- The Confidante—ideate & shape the strategy
- The Custodian—analysing and interpreting market repositioning
- The Treasurer—pilot deals and partnerships
- The Architect—strive and run the strategic planning process
- The Adjutant—the CEO’s unsaid Chief of strategy
- The Project leader—tackling ad hoc company initiatives people management team.
What You Will Do:
- Developing an inclusive strategic plan and strategy by collaborating with the leadership team, board, and executive.
- Collaborating with the CFO to develop a capital plan in line with the strategy.
- Analyzing market dynamics, market share changes, product line performance, and competitive intelligence.
- Identifying key capital projects, joint ventures, potential M&A targets, and other strategic partnership opportunities.
- Identifying strategic risks.
- Collaborating with leadership, special committees, and consultants to execute strategies.
- Communicating strategy effectively throughout the company.
- Ensuring suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress.
- Monitoring execution of business initiatives.
- Executing divestments and divestiture.
What You Should Have:
- Proven experience in managerial positions in a small organization/ startup preferable.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
- Strong understanding of the financial impact/ Financial services sector; and the role of consulting organizations within the fintech sector.
- Familiarity with diverse business functioning such as marketing, finance, operations etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.