Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the largest crypto trading company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second.
Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class.
Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the avg engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
- Customer First Approach
- We take ownership
- Disagree & commit
- Everyday is DAY 1
- Think Big & Fail Fast
- Data-driven decision making
Conceptualisation of business and functional requirements, for digital financial services offerings across all asset classes. Would work closely with cross-functional teams and all stakeholders to build effective solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the consumer through past experiences, research, and market data and ensure laser focus on the customer during product development. Should be able to bake customer empathy into the product road map.
- Drive customer segmentation and customise the product offering for different categories of users
- Build long term strategy for the PL business and create roadmaps for market leadership
- Responsible for defining overall application journey and end-to-end user experience for digital direct MF, US equity, Indian Equity (across all asset classes, including, Crypto)
- Stakeholder management and alignment of objectives across different functions such as - Risk, Tech/Product, Growth, Compliance and Operations
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the user funnel and suggest improvement projects
- Liaise with legal, audit, and compliance teams to formulate policies and ensure adherence to SEBI/IRDA/RBI guidelines
- Ideal candidate should clearly demonstrate impact in previous area of work - visible via product innovation/customer love/growth in key metrics
- Strong quantitative skills, data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- High ownership
- Experience of working in fast-paced, high growth environments - FinTech experience is a big plus but not mandatory
- Overall, 3 years+ of work experience