CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fintech company in India with a user base of 13M+, in just 16 months and growing every second. Currently, we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry. Every day we work on industry-first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. The majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one-stop shop for all their investment needs. So if you are someone who thrives on problem-solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users, and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all; we are waiting for you!
- Review KYC documents and point out any deficiencies
- Generate transactional alerts, review the same, obtain additional information, escalate wherever required and close the alert
- Prepare periodic MIS on the transactional alerts review and KYC review
- Provide assistance with the execution, monitoring and testing of the various controls
- Assist in developing metrics to measure and track compliance, risk and the effectiveness of the various process and programs
- Coordinate response to 3rd party security questionnaires
- Assists in the design of automation to enable scalability of the compliance
- Create and maintain data and documentation
- Handle administration of compliance issues that arise in transactions/operations.
- Engage with internal and external auditors
- Maintenance of regulatory deadlines
- Support for Regulatory filings
- Assist the Compliance Manager in various compliance related activities
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 - 4 years of experience in regulatory compliance with specializations in KYC/AML and transaction monitoring.
- Experience in regulatory guidelines around AML and KYC rules in India and regulatory reporting.
- Experience working with third-party data sources KYC providers etc.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Passionate about fighting financial crime with great knowledge of financial crime risks.
- Highly data driven, comfortable in setting goals and KPIs, forecasting and planning.
- Strong attention to detail and communication (written and verbal), time management, analytical, and investigative skills.
- Ability to handle huge data
- Well versed with MS Office and other common analytical tools
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.