CoinSwitch is the fastest growing FinTech company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the avg engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
What you will do :
- Primary responsibility would be to design and own the architecture of services across the CoinSwitch ecosystem. Drive overall platform scalability, stability and reliability.
- You will evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies and tools, influence other Principals, SEMs, EMs, Directors and their technical teams to build the right systems that can scale to the needs of the business.
- You'll coach and mentor junior development engineers to build cutting edge systems to support capabilities around the product and stack.
- Be an escalation point for incidents and shape operational excellence
What you should have :
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, with a proven track record of leading large-scale projects.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven track record of making good technical judgement.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organised
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Principal-level software engineer.
- Experience working in a complex, service oriented software development.
- Experience in shipping successful projects in an Agile environment.