Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the largest crypto trading company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second.
Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class.
Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the avg engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
- Customer First Approach
- We take ownership
- Disagree & commit
- Everyday is DAY 1
- Think Big & Fail Fast
- Data-driven decision making
Roles and Responsibility
- Partner with Business, Product / Tech owners and Operation Leaders in understanding long-term capabilities / initiatives that needs to be managed in-line with the Organisational/Functional goals. Based on the asks, create the product backlog and keep it groomed always
- Partner with Architects and drive high-quality technical solutions, and provide inputs regarding architecture, design, and priorities
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs balancing the business needs versus constraints
- Clearly articulate & communicate vision, plans and project status to the Leadership Team and key technical and business stakeholders
- Engage with other teams across CoinSwitch Kuber to evangelise the team and your projects, to build relationships and help identify existing technologies/processes that can be leveraged to meet your team’s goals
- Besides managing and executing Technical Programs, you will also need to drive the Strategy Setting & Review exercises like OKR Finalisation, Quarterly/Monthly OKR Reviews for the Product/Tech teams
What You Should Have:
- Experience working with teams and individuals to help maximise efficiencies
- Passionate about Agile, Lean, process improvement, and eliminating waste
- Previous experience working in a mid/large corporate PMO function
- Good understanding of program and project management methods including Agile
- Proactive and able to work as part of a team and as an individual