CoinSwitch is the fastest growing FinTech company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the avg engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
What you will do :
- Design and implement customer facing products which have extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage millions of customer’s funds.
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Solve complex problems with simple, intuitive, and customer focused solutions while shipping quality application
- Take ownership of technical aspects of our infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- Review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Provide support for platform related issues; Triage and fix issues reported to help with timely resolution
What you should have :
- Domain expertise in the development of customer facing large-scale distributed systems and infrastructure.
- 10+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery.
- Building and shipping a production platform/service.
- Assembling and owning a large-scale distributed service platform.
- Proficiency with the Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Proficiency with containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Borg)
- Experience with design, implementation, and operations of a large-scale data platform
- Extensive first-hand experience as an end-user of monitoring tools,
- Strong opinions around what good UX/APIs/capabilities for such a tool look like.
- Experience working in a cross-functional product development team (UX, PM, UI, QE)