Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the largest crypto trading platform in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second.
Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class.
Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the average engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
- Customer First Approach
- We take ownership
- Disagree & commit
- Everyday is DAY 1
- Think Big & Fail Fast
- Data-driven decision making
About the Role:
- Monitor and Manage SQL and MongoDB related environments and infrastructure
- Migrate MySql/PostgreSQL/NoSQL database to cloud using various tools
- Be involved in everything related to relational (and also NoSQL) databases: design, maintenance, migrations, administration, configuration, etc.
- Perform audits of existing databases, figure out possible improvements and ways to implement them efficiently
- Configure and monitor database servers and processes
- Work on backups, restores, and recovery models
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in a timely manner
- Innovate automation for repeating database tasks
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- 8+ years of working experience in DB administration (SQL)
- Experience in Database Administration – configuration, backup/restore, replication, etc.
- Experience with databases of 1-10TB in size is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technology fields
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment