Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the fastest-growing Fin-tech company in India with a user base of 9M+, in just 14 months and growing every second. Currently, we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry. Every day we work on industry-first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. The majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one-stop-shop for all their investment needs. So if you are someone who thrives on problem-solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users, and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us:
1. Monthly Active Users - 4 Million +
2. Monthly Gross Merchandise Value of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
3. 60% users are from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities - we are building for complete India
6. An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
7. 13.5 min is the average engagement time of a user/day
- Customer First Approach
- We take ownership
- Disagree & commit
- Every day is DAY 1
- Think Big & Fail Fast
- Data-driven decision making
About the Role
Taking serious efforts to develop, execute, and deliver content on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto wallets, security tips, etc in a lucid, witty, fun, and educational way to introduce crypto to millions of users would be your focus.
What You Will Do:
- Write, edit, & deliver crypto content as per the content calendar and given content strategy.
- Should own a part of the content calendar and adhere to the internal editorial policy, style, and tonalities of the content requirement.
- Conduct online research on cryptocurrencies and digital asset trends/ insights as per the need of content that's in pipeline.
- Explain highly technical topics in a light-hearted manner making them easy to understand for the layman audience.
- Be thorough and verify the facts before delivering the content using standard sources and references.
What You Should Have:
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency domain is required or proof of strong inclination/interest towards it.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in content writing (not necessarily in crypto but would be a plus if you have).
- Should have excellent command over the English language, strong grammar, and versatility in writing styles.
- Should have a good understanding of what makes content great (to prepare, write/rewrite and edit copy to improve readability) and be able to explain complicated and technical content into easily understandable content.
- Ability to put in the time to research and read online to get through with the requirement.
- Should have the know-how to work on WordPress editors like block editors.
- If you understand the traditional financial world (stocks, mutual funds, personal finance, etc) and have some previous experience in it.
- Conduct technical analysis, and charting of cryptocurrencies to create subject-specific content
- Communicate content recommendations through market research reports
- Forecast crypto market trends -
- Create compelling and data-backed analytical articles for investor guides
- Research and analyze competitors and compile data for benchmarking
- Optimize and Identify SEO best practices for content