Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the fastest growing FinTech company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry. Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
About the Role
Take ownership of designing the cloud security roadmap and put in place an implementation plan.
The candidate will be expected to enforce security controls across the platform and services used to
ensure protection against threats.
The role will entail staying current with an understanding of cyber security threats in general as well
as specific to a FinTech / Crypto environment.
● Previous experience at a high growth company in the FinTech space
● Hands-on experience managing large scale infrastructure.
● Designing and maintaining an architecture with a landing zone in AWS.
What you'll do day-to-day:
● Design infrastructure and drive its implementation to protect CoinSwitch systems.
● Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of CoinSwitch engineering and
● Conduct security reviews of core system and production infrastructure.
● Help drive secure by default paradigm into CoinSwitch's engineering processes.
● Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection,
monitoring and remediation.