About The Role:
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will be leading integrated creative development right from positioning and creative strategy to execution and delivery. You will collaborate with product & cross-functional teams and external agencies to connect the dots, find new opportunities to tell them our story.
What You Will Do:
- Research on our user and analyse the consumer behavior & market trends
- Identify the consumer barriers and triggers to adoption
- Drive programs and projects across the various customer touch points to build trust for our brand
- Develop and implement strategies that resonate with the target market
- Develop customer segmentation and drive marketing plans to grow different segments through customer lifecycle of acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Craft brand narratives for different sets of users to strategise on lifecycle marketing
- Conducting in-depth analysis to determine campaign effectiveness
- Producing, adapting, and advising on display and current marketing materials as needed
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, content & devise long-term development strategies
What You Should Have:
- Should have 4+ years of experience in Brand Marketing
- Consumer-facing industry background
- Forward thinking & the ability to foster innovation & creativity, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives
- Extraordinary communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both up & down within the organization
- Ability to continuously re-prioritize & adapt to change & effective at managing change
- Strong analytical skills, ability to distill insights & propose relevant recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency
- Able to handle ambiguity with grace
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.