Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fin-tech company in India with a user base of 9M+, in just 14 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry. Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs. So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
What You Will Do:
- You will ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on quality audits
- You will identify and remedy defects within the production process
- You will work on drafting quality assurance policies and procedures
- You will investigate customer complaints and product issues
- You will recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- You will identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance employee skills
- You will tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions with the management team
- You will ensure that training needs are created and shared with the team
- You will plan and manage on-the-job training, quizzes, refresher training, etc.
- You will work on an action plan to drive NPS and CSAT
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer satisfaction role, preferably in a startup environment
- A strong drive to dig into data and deriving insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence different stakeholders
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and in an unstructured environment
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, MIS, Dashboards and PowerPoint Presentation Skills, G-Suite
- Prior experience in the crypto domain will be an added advantage.
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.