Clutch Prep was founded with the mission to help college students succeed in their classes. We have dramatically improved students’ learning outcomes by providing video-based curriculum with content that exactly mirrors the assigned textbook of their classroom. Our team is driven by a passion to innovate on the explanations of complex topics and to craft a personalized learning experience for students.
After the COVID-19 pandemic, we shifted resources towards building content and tools to help professors teach their classes more effectively in an increasingly digital learning environment, and began to build a sales team. Clutch Prep is looking for an experienced sales representative to join our growing higher education sales team.
What you'll be doing
- Developing sales strategies to increase conversations, demos, and presentations with faculty.
- Growing the business and maximizing the sales of our higher education solutions.
- Building strong relationships with various higher educational stakeholders, including but not limited to faculty, administrators, Deans, Provosts, etc.
- Delivering virtual sales presentations to small and large groups.
- Managing sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Maintaining a strong level of knowledge about our products and services
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team to expand our customer base.
- Consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas within specified time frame.
- Contributing towards the overall success of our new sales team, including but not limited to improving on our documentation, iterating on our sales playbook, aiding with developing strong sales quotas and forecasting.
- This is a fully-remote sales position with no travel required.
Who we're looking for
- At least 2 years of higher educational sales experience.
- You are excited to help students succeed by providing the best learning experiences in the classroom.
- You are excited to join a new sales team within a higher educational startup.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and successful work experience.
- Experience successfully selling in a fully-remote environment.
- Evidence of being a high-achiever with a track record of success.
- Strategic: Thinks strategically and creatively when presented with ambiguous opportunities and able to be analytical in pursuit of new opportunities.
- Change agility – able to adapt quickly and lead others through change.
- Learning agility – aptitude for learning new technologies and skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a self-starting environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage across multiple workstreams.
- A Bachelor’s degree or prior coursework in the natural sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Math, etc.).
- Record of informal and/or formal leadership – ability to make significant contributions to a new team.
What it's like to work at Clutch Prep
We strive to create a work environment that allows our teammates to do the best work of their lives in order to improve the lives of real people, solve hard problems, and change the education world. We work as a team to set quarterly OKRs, run bi-weekly sprints, and use daily check-ins to collaborate and communicate effectively. You will be directly contributing towards the success of a startup trying to revolutionize the way that students learn in the classroom.
- Join a talented and fun team of successful entrepreneurs
- Be an integral part of a growth-stage startup that is rapidly expanding
- Work wherever you want
- Competitive compensation plan including equity
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous paid vacation and holiday policy
- Workspace stipend
- Learning budget
- Fast-paced, intellectually-challenging professional environment
Bottom Line: We are a small team of extremely dedicated educators and product designers who want to bring a sales superstar into our elite fold. You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You're going to be on the front lines powering adoptions of our innovative solutions all around the country...you ready?