SEO Content Manager: Shaping the future of video
What is Clipchamp?
Clipchamp is the go-to video platform with one simple mission: to empower anyone to tell stories worth sharing! Since 2016 we’ve attracted over 14 million registered users globally and counting, and that’s only the beginning! Our in-browser platform gives users access to professional video editing tools and features alongside an 800 thousand asset-strong stock library and hundreds of editable video templates.
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for an experienced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Content Manager to take our content to the next level – someone excited about driving Clipchamp’s content strategy and turning that strategy into actionable tasks for content writers. As the SEO Content Manager, you will be joining a trend-leading team (based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane) and giving Clipchamp the ability to scale rapidly.
As an SEO Content Manager, you’ll be in a busy and varied role encompassing:
- Directing, researching, creating and managing optimised SEO campaigns
- Planning, developing and implementing Clipchamp’s content marketing strategy to support growth Objectives.
- Directing and managing content production for the Clipchamp marketing website to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Researching and developing content briefs with search engine optimization best practices, such as keyword research and trend analysis using platforms such as SEMRush and ahrefs.
- Recruiting and managing content writing team in Australia and overseas, while managing tight deadlines and budgets.
- Coordinating and managing an external content creation team ensuring content targets and Clipchamp quality standards are met
- Supporting a backlinking team on high authority link-building and managing content production to support backlinking activities.
- Creating content and keyword strategy, with an eye for the latest trends
- Utilising automated translation solutions and publishing and image editing
- Working closely with search engine optimisation, managing content writers, and publishing great content
- Managing guest post collaborations following SEO practices.
- Undertaking editing and content approvals to ensure consistency of brand voice before publishing blog posts on CMS.
- Undertaking research to identify new opportunities for landing pages that cater to new target audiences
- Liaising with web development professionals and third-party translation solutions
- Supporting cross-team marketing activities like social media posts, email marketing campaigns, among others
Who we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in an SEO content role, proven ability to write, edit and post content that drives traffic
- A passion for thinking outside the box to optimise content opportunities
- Comfortable in a high volume role, with weekly monitoring of results and reporting on performance of content marketing activities.
- Strong editorial skills and a confident communicator
- Collaborative approach - you can consider others’ ideas, implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements, and empathise with users without breaking a sweat
- Creative, inquisitive, and results-focused content strategist who brings a unique perspective to Clipchamp
Bonus points if you love：
- Startups – the ever-changing landscape, experimentation, innovation, and direct impact on the direction of a company
- Limitless thinking! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in browser, including encoding the final video – but we did
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- White hat SEO
- Backlink-building processes
- Editing publications or blogs
- SaaS Startups
- Platforms: SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Headless CMS, Translation services
Salary dependent on work experience - range between $65,000 - $85,000 AUD
If you feel this fits you, but you have further questions, please reach out to: email@example.com.
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights in Australia