Customer Success Manager: Shaping the future of video
What is Clipchamp?
Clipchamp is the go-to video platform with one simple mission: to empower anyone to tell stories worth sharing! Since 2016 we’ve attracted over 14 million registered users globally and counting, and that’s only the beginning! Our in-browser platform gives users access to professional video editing tools and features alongside an 800 thousand asset-strong stock library and hundreds of editable video templates. We're the go-to platform that's built for everyday editors and creators, and as a winner of the employers choice award, we're also the start-up developed with our people in mind.
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re on the lookout for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our high-performing team. This is a new position that will suit a customer-focused achiever who is constantly curious, outcome-driven, and loves building strong business relationships. If being part of a high-growth software company with a customer-focused culture and passionate team members sounds like what you are looking for - send through your expression of interest application today!
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be:
- Supporting Clipchamp customers to achieve their business objectives through the use of Clipchamp products.
- Developing trusting relationships with existing and new customers across various industries and sizes.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure Clicphamp as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- Uncovering new ways for business to use Clipchamp technology and championing creativity and growth.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven track record exceeding quota and 3+ years of Enterprise level sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Relationship focused, customer experience obsessed, Success Manager with a background in customer success or sales who loves working with a diverse portfolio of customers.
- Ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others around them
- Confident problem solvers who have experience working in software or technology companies and are comfortable working with enterprise level and SMB customers.
- Team players who accept feedback, have a passion for working with cross functional teams, listening with intent, and learning new skills.
- Data driven performers who understand the importance of using data for strategy and growth, are comfortable applying statistics and data to a variety of discussions.
- Collaborators who consider all ideas, can implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements and empathise with users without breaking a sweat.
Bonus points if you love
- Online video and contributing to solving customers challenging problems
- Startups – ever changing landscape, experimentation, innovation, and direct impact on the direction of the company
- Pursuing the impossible! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in browser, including encoding the final video – but we did.
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
- Remote work environment of your choice
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous benefits package
- 20 paid vacation days + sick leave + paid public holidays
If you feel this fits you, but have further questions, please reach out to: email@example.com.
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.