Head of Growth: Shaping the future of video
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Since 2016 we’ve attracted nearly 8 million registered users globally and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for Growth Marketers to play in this awesomely innovative and evolving field with us - individuals excited about being key contributors to the activation, retention, and monetization strategies for Australia’s growing start-up success story! As a Clipchamp Growth Marketer, you appreciate that marketing has changed and that engaging users is a lot more involved than just a few years ago. Data-obsessed, you love gathering analytics and reporting on user insights. In fact, nothing motivates you more than identifying best performing features and content, then driving continuous improvement to maximise a product’s potential.
As a Head of Growth, you’ll be:
- Establishing and implementing growth marketing methodology
- Running experiments from hypothesis to analysis, identifying the best growth strategies for Clipchamp and it's customer segments - testing, tweaking, and eliminating along the way
- Analysing performance and results of experiments using digital marketing tools, using data obtained in experiments to answer business questions, develop insights, and improve processes across the customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Finding marketing methods to yield predictable outcomes for Clipchamp through iterative fast-growth experiments
- Mentoring, coaching, and developing Clipchamp's growth marketing team members
- Advancing your career in a truly innovative, high-visibility environment
Who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years growth hacking in a SaaS company or startup, managing and executing growth campaigns (software-engineered, design-based, and/or multi-channel)
- Demonstrated experience at all stages of the user lifecycle, from acquisition to retention
- Proficiency with a range of growth channels and analytical tools including PPC, organic, app stores/listings, referral systems, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Social Media Platforms
- Evidence of measured outcomes of an experiment to verify or falsify hypotheses and analysing data to uncover new experiments and opportunities
- Strong in market research and have drawn insights on a variety of customer segments
- Collaborative approach - you can consider others’ ideas, implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements, and empathise with users without breaking a sweat
- People management experience (ideally in design, software development, and data science)
- A growth mindset - you see opportunities everywhere and can't wait to run experiments to see if we can seize them
Bonus points if you love：
- Online video and contributing to the technically challenging problems we’re solving
- Startups – ever changing landscape, experimentation, innovation, and direct impact on the direction of a company
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
Competitive salary & share options
Great city location and accessible public transportation options
Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.