Growth Marketer: Shaping the future of video
What is Clipchamp?
We’re a Brisbane-based video-tech company whose unique, in-browser applications overcome limitations of both desktop and cloud-based alternatives with one simple mission: to help everyone become a creator of awesome video content! Since 2016 we’ve attracted nearly 8 million registered users globally and counting, and that’s only the beginning!
We’re transforming the way people create and we’re looking for Growth Marketers to play in this awesomely innovative and evolving field with us - individuals excited about being key contributors to the activation, retention, and monetization strategies for Australia’s growing start-up success story! As a Clipchamp Growth Marketer, you appreciate that marketing has changed and that engaging users is a lot more involved than just a few years ago. Data-obsessed, you love gathering analytics and reporting on user insights. In fact, nothing motivates you more than identifying best performing features and content, then driving continuous improvement to maximise a product’s potential.
As a Growth Marketer, you’ll be:
- Mapping user presence, identifying user conversion journeys, and tracking satisfaction metrics
- Pinpointing events and actions driving squad objectives and key results
- Integrating customer voice into feature prioritization and product evolution processes
- Directly impacting strategic decisions with designers, developers, and product managers in small cross functional teams
- Advancing your career in a truly innovative, high-visibility environment
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience growth hacking in a SaaS company or startup
- Background in data-analytics, data science, econometrics, behavioural psychology, or similar
- Passion for running experiments, A/B testing, SEO, PPC, and web analytics tools (Amplitude)
- Frontend basics preferred (HTML, CSS)
- Collaborative approach - you can consider others’ ideas, implement new methods, surface and resolve disagreements, and empathise with users without breaking a sweat
- Ambition to get things done, now, the fast lane, no bureaucracy, idleness is boring
Bonus points if you love：
- Online video and contributing to the technically challenging problems we’re solving
- Startups – ever changing landscape, experimentation, innovation, and direct impact on the direction of a company
- Maxing out what browsers can do, that’s what we’re about! We were told you can’t build a video editing platform in browser, including encoding the final video - but we did
Clipchamp Perks & Benefits:
Competitive salary & benefits package
Flexible work & work-life balance supporters
Team lunches & social events
Sponsored learning and development
All candidate inquiries are confidentially reviewed by Clipchamp staff. Unsolicited resumes from external recruitment agencies will not be accepted or reviewed.
Clipchamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to ensuring an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their uniquity. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All applicants require current and valid working rights in Australia