Did you know the average person will spend 5 years of their lifetime waiting in lines? At Caper, we believe that time is a valuable thing. So why waste it waiting in lines? Our new Smart Cart, powered by artificial intelligence, allows users to simply shop, pay on the cart and go. No more waiting in lines! We want to revolutionize the way people shop and change that statistic forever.
It’s an exciting time for our company as we grow throughout stores in New York and beyond. And we’re looking for someone like YOU to ensure our customers have a great time while utilizing our technology.
About the Role:
Brand Ambassador is a critical role at Caper, as they serve as the integral link between the customer and the development of the product. You will help improve the product based on feedback real users provide in the field.
As the Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of the Caper Cart and be the first impression for our brand and the stores we represent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with customers as they enter the store; demonstrate how the Caper products works
- Assisting customers throughout their experience to ensure their journey is smooth and seamless from start to finish
- Acting as the go-to resource for all customer needs by ameliorating customer issues as they arise
- Training store staff on how to use the Caper products
- Gathering feedback from customers on their experience day to day and during user testing
- Communicating data/feedback with product team and engineers to improve the Cart as it evolves
- Friendly, personable, able to build lasting relationships with customers and store staff
- Willing to go out of your way to help the customer, to provide exceptional customer service in order to drive usage and ensure the customer is as satisfied as possible so they want to use the Cart again and again
- Able to think on your feet and problem solve on the spot as issues arise
- Ambitious, sales driven, and willing to grow at a small technology start-up
- Interested in technology and how technology shapes the retail landscape
- Any previous working experience as an on-site promoter, or in retail and/or customer service
- Customer-oriented approach
- Demonstrated experienced driving exceptional customer service