You are ready to:
- Formulate the company's financial system and review the company's expenses;
- Timely and accurately prepare accounting vouchers according to original vouchers, and register general ledger and subsidiary ledger, prepare financial statements;
- Make monthly and quarterly tax declaration, final settlement of corporate income tax, annual industrial and commercial inspection;
- Responsible for the company's export tax rebate operations;
- Responsible for the management of receivables and payables to minimize the possible risks;
- Responsible for the company's salary accounting;
- Cooperate with industry and commerce, bank and tax department;
- Finish other work assigned by the leader in time.
You MUST have:
- 3+ years of related working experience in accounting in R & D, production and export enterprises, college degree or above, with accounting certificate;
- Familiarity with economic laws, national financial policies, accounting regulations, tax regulations, and related tax policies;
- Familiarity with financial software and office software;
- The ability of cost management, risk control, and financial analysis;
- Good professional ethics and dedication, a strong sense of responsibility, good team spirit, and communication skills.