- An experienced product leader and people manager. You have been a product manager and managed product managers for 4-5 years. You have a proven track record of coaching and managing diverse teams, helping them achieve strong results and grow their careers.
- Strategic and analytical. You can turn new, vague ideas into implementable projects and identify new opportunities that move the needle. You use qualitative and quantitative insights to clarify decisions wherever possible.
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to nitty-gritty operational and system details.
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Setting direction: defining a clear strategy and vision for how technology can enable Caper's business growth
- Partnering with Go-to-Market leadership to translate business strategy into a high impact roadmap for the engineering, design, and product team
- Defining KPIs and incorporating qualitative and quantitative insights into day-to-day decision-making as well as strategy evolution
- Collaborating with Engineering, Design, and Product leadership to make organizational and staffing decisions, motivate and empower your teams, and refine cross-functional processes
- Mentoring, coaching and providing support to a team of PMs and SPMs
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers, data scientists, and cross-functional partners
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Experience with computer vision, software + hardware , IoT products a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and equity offerings
- Attractive Health Benefits
- Unlimited snacks
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)