What you'll own:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity and proper user experience.
- Write test cases according to requirements and design documents.
- Complete the system tests and performance tests on the product.
- Respond to changes in requirements and modify and correct use case defects or logical gaps.
- Perform manual testing based on test cases, analyze, submit, track, and resolve bugs found during testing.
- Regression test in a timely manner after the system bug is fixed.
- After the system goes online, perform functional tests and interface tests in a timely manner, and regularly conduct system stability tests.
- Refine and optimize overall QA system and processes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Computer-related major, bachelor degree or above.
- Master commonly used test software and be familiar with the test process（jira etc.).
- Good attention to detail, observant, strong systematic and logical thinker.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, proactively takes ownership of projects and shares QA expertise.
- Ability to identify problems and bugs systematically.
- English CET 6 or English CET4 or above, strong written (email, messages) and verbal English communication skills.
- Work in Shanghai
- Salary range from 8K to 14K per month (CNY)