Senior Grant Writer
Highly Regard Social Services Nonprofit
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Terrific Senior Grant Writer position with a highly regarded social services nonprofit in Miami. The Senior Grant Writer will oversee the full life cycle of the grants process for large scale educational grants. This will include renewals of existing grants, as well the research, development, writing and submission new grant proposals. The position will also be responsible for any post-award reporting requirements. Qualified candidates will have 2-3+ years of relevant experience in writing and implementing of large scale grants. Federal, state and/or county grants experience is a plus. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Research, identify and secure new funding sources for existing educational programs
- Coordinate the full-life cycle of the grant submission process
- Collaborate with other departments to prepare required monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Renew and retain all existing funding
- Manage several grant submissions simultaneously
- Approximately 2-3+ years experience in grant writing and implementation
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus
- Experience submitting a major grant proposal at the federal, state, or local level a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written communication skills
- Bilingual English, Spanish a plus
Equal opportunity employer.