Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Highly Regarded Social Services Nonprofit
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Terrific Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (MES) position with a highly regarded social services nonprofit based in Miami that assists Miami residents with tackling financial challenges and improving their financial independence and stability. This position will be responsible for the design, creation and management of the organization's monitoring, evaluation and learning systems for up to 15 programs at 10+ sites. The MES will collaborate extensively cross-functionally, to evaluate programs and identify areas for improvement. The MES will also analyze data and streamline reporting that will be provided to various internal and external stakeholders. Qualified candidates will have 2-3+ years of relevant experience and an understanding of the needs of low income communities. This position will begin as a two year contract. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Lead the development and implementation of the monitoring, evaluation and learning plan
- Design and implement MEL systems to assess performance for a portfolio of programs at multiple sites
- Comprehensively monitor performance, evaluate activities, and support continuous learning
- Analyze current performance monitoring tools and identify opportunities for improvement
- Streamline and provide reporting to communicate results to various audiences
- Communicates and builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree a plus
- Approximately 2-3+ years of experience in the design and management of monitoring, evaluation and learning systems
- Strong Microsoft Office, database, and data management skills, Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
Equal opportunity employer.