Highly Regarded National Nonprofit
Salary + Bonus Potential with Exceptional Benefits
Terrific Compensation Analyst position with a highly regarded and rapidly growing national nonprofit organization in Jacksonville. The position will work with the Human Resources Manager to oversee the administration of the compensation program by ensuring market competitiveness, compliance with regulations and internal pay equity. The position will be actively involved in compensation analysis, crafting job descriptions, conducting market research and data analysis. Qualified candidates will have approximately 4+ years of relevant experience, including various regulations. Strong working knowledge of Excel is required. Salary + Bonus Potential + Excellent Benefits. Work-life balance is a priority.
- Assist with oversight the day-to-day administration of the compensation program
- Perform compensation analysis, including market research and analyses
- Ensure the compensation program is competitive, equitable and legally compliant
- Monitor the effectiveness of the program and identify areas of improvement
- Craft and review job descriptions
- Perform job analyses and evaluations
- Approximately 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working understanding of compensation plan administration
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws/regulations including FLSA, Equal Pay Act, and EEO
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
Equal opportunity employer.