San Francisco, CA
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Terrific Development Associate position with a highly regarded think tank based in San Francisco. As an integral member of the development team, this external facing position will be responsible for securing donors and donor support through the organization's annual appeal, sponsorships, and corporate giving. The Development Associate will also perform prospect research and provide administrative support when needed. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years experience in development and an interest in public policy. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of their unrestricted giving programs including prospecting, solicitation, stewardship, recognition, logistics and reporting
- Supports the Director of Development on major gift prospect research and moves management
- Organize cultivation and stewardship events
- Generate prospect and donor management reporting from the organization's CRM
- Provides general administrative support to leadership and the development team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Approximately 2+ years experience in a fundraising, development or similar environment
- Strong Microsoft Office and donor database skills, Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills
Equal opportunity employer.