Associate Director of Development
Community Focused Social Services Nonprofit
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Terrific Associate Director of Development (AD) position with a highly regarded social services nonprofit in Miami. The AD is a strategic position that will oversee the organization's workplace giving initiatives, young professionals group and volunteer Board. The AD will be integral in a team effort that raises approximately $5 to 6 million annually. The position will be involved in campaign strategy, volunteer recruitment, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and sponsors. Qualified candidates will have 3-5+ years of experience in a non-profit, with a focus on fundraising and volunteer management. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Lead workplace giving initiatives, the young professionals group and volunteer Board
- Volunteer management, including oversight of all aspects of fundraising
- Think strategically to identify new funding sources for the organization
- Involved in planning in-person and virtual campaign events
- Potential staff management responsibilities
- Approximately 3-5+ years nonprofit, account management, volunteer management and/or fundraising experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
Equal opportunity employer.