Employee Benefits Specialist
Highly Regarded National Nonprofit
Salary + Bonus Potential with Exceptional Benefits
Terrific Employee Benefits Specialist with a highly regarded national nonprofit in Jacksonville. The position will oversee the administration of all employee benefit plans, including medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance and 401(k). The role will also serve as an employee resource for all matters relating to FMLA, short and long-term disability, as well as ADA accommodations. The position will be actively involved in processing plan transactions, ensuring compliance with laws, assisting with audits and collaborating with colleagues on open enrollment. Qualified candidates will have approximately 3+ years of relevant experience. Must have an understanding of benefits management, FMLA and disability leaves. Multi-state experience a plus. Salary + Bonus Potential + Excellent Benefits. Work-life balance is a priority.
- Oversee benefits administration for the organization
- Serve as point of contact for questions from colleagues related to all benefits
- Manage employee leaves of absence
- Administer worker's compensation claims
- Ensure compliance with laws relating to benefits and leaves of absence
- Process all benefits related transactions
- Work with benefits providers, as needed
- Assist with open enrollment and annual audits
- Approximately 3+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of benefit plans, FMLA, disability and ADA rules
- Multi-state experience a plus
Equal opportunity employer.