Project Director, Reproductive Health
Rapidly Growing Think Tank
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Terrific Project Director, Reproductive Health (PD) position with a rapidly growing think tank in Washington, D.C. This position will lead a new initiative to expand the awareness and access to high-quality reproductive health care services, resources and information for young adults. The position will be involved in developing and implementing a strategic plan, which shall include awarding grants to partner organizations that can assist with expanding access to these programs. The PD will oversee the full lifecycle of the grant making process for a portfolio of grantees, including the development of RFP's, reviewing proposals from prospective grantees, monitoring post-award reporting, ensuring adherence to grant guidelines and providing other assistance as needed to ensure successful outcomes. Qualified candidates will have experience coordinating the grants process and strong project management skills. Experience within reproductive health, public health, public policy or similar areas is preferred. PhD, Master's degree or Bachelor's degree with more extensive experience in lieu of a graduate degree required.
- Integral in the design and implementation of a strategic plan
- Oversee the full grant-making process for a portfolio of recipients
- Build relationships with partner organizations to increase awareness and availability of high-quality reproductive health services
- Develop grant proposals and reports, as needed, to secure incremental funding for the organization's programs
- Experience coordinating the grants process
- Exposure to reproductive health, public health, public policy, higher ed, law or a similar field
- Strong project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer.