Digital Media Archive Specialist
Position Based in Jacksonville, FL
Salary Commensurate with Experience and Great Benefits
Great opportunity to join the Marketing team at a highly regarded national nonprofit organization based in Jacksonville. The Digital Media Archive Specialist will lead the digital asset management function for the entire organization. This shall include archiving, organizing and maintaining a digital library. This position will establish a repository with the goal of streamlining the process for accessing digital assets. The Digital Media Archive Specialist will manage an extensive portfolio of projects and provide relevant support to colleagues throughout the organization. Salary + Bonus Potential + Excellent Benefits. Work-life balance is a priority.
- Establish, manage and oversee a digital asset management system for the organization
- Archive and organize photos and other assets for us by the entire organization
- Provide digital asset support to colleagues as needed
- Identify areas for improvement and establish solutions to improve the digital assets archiving process
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital archiving
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with digital asset management solutions
Equal opportunity employer.