Real Assets Manager
Impact Investment Advisor
San Francisco, CA
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Terrific opportunity with an impact investment advisor based in San Francisco. The Real Assets Manager (RAM) will work closely with a growing team, and manage the firm’s existing portfolio of domestic real assets, which is focused on forestry, sustainable agriculture and environmental markets. The RAM will have oversight of land managers and other investee-related parties and will serve as the liaison between a diverse set of stakeholders, including clients, internal team members, local community organizations, attorneys and accountants, to ensure that the goals of the firm are met. The RAM will also develop management plans, executive summaries, budgets and performance reporting. Qualified candidates should have a degree in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture, or a related field, as well as 3-7+ years of relevant experience. Strong project management skills are critical for success in the role. Some finance knowledge and/or experience is preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Manage the firm's existing investment portfolio of real assets
- Oversight of various investee-related parties to ensure the firm's investment goals are met
- Interface regularly with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Create executive summaries, capital & operating budgets and performance reporting
- Shared oversight for 2 staff
- Potential for some due diligence as it relates to new investments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture or a related area; MBA a plus
- 3-7+ years of relevant experience (forestry, timberlands, agriculture, etc...)
- Stellar project management and communications experience
- Strong connection to the mission and desire to make an impact
- Some experience with finance preferred
Equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants, we will only be able to reply to those candidates that fit the requirements of the position. Thank you for your understanding.