Real Assets Manager
Impact Investment Advisor
San Francisco, CA
Great opportunity for a Real Assets Manager (RAM) with a rapidly growing impact investment advisor in San Francisco. The RAM will oversee the firm’s existing portfolio of domestic real assets, which includes forestry, sustainable agriculture and environmental markets. The position will collaborate extensively with farmers, land managers and other key agricultural stakeholders to ensure that investment goals are met. The RAM will also interface with clients, attorneys and accountants. The RAM will develop management business plans and executive summaries, as well as build and manage budgets, cash flow projections and performance reporting. Qualified candidates should have a degree in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture, or a related field, as well as 3-7+ years of relevant experience, including agricultural stakeholder experience. Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills are all critical for success. Connection to sustainable agriculture and/or conservation is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Manage a portfolio of domestic real assets, which includes farmland, sustainable agriculture and environmental markets
- Serve as the lead with farmers and other various investee-related parties
- Liaise with a diverse set of stakeholders that includes clients, investees, attorneys and accountants
- Lead the creation of executive summaries, budgets, cash flow projections and performance reporting
- Shared oversight for 2 staff
- Participation in due diligence for new investments
- Bachelor’s in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture or a related area; MBA a plus
- 3-7+ years of relevant experience in conservation, sustainable agriculture or a related field
- Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills
Equal opportunity employer.