Real Assets Manager
Impact Investment Advisor
San Francisco, CA
Terrific opportunity for a Real Assets Manager (RAM) with a rapidly growing impact investment advisor in San Francisco. The RAM will have oversee investments in forestry, sustainable agriculture and environmental markets. The position works closely with farmers, land managers and other key agricultural stakeholders and is responsible for ensuring that investment goals are met. The RAM will interact with a diverse set of stakeholders, including clients, attorneys and accountants. The role will develop management business plans and executive summaries, Building and managing budgets and cash flow projections are a critical component of the position. Qualified candidates should have a degree in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture, or a related field, as well as 3-7+ years of relevant experience, including agricultural stakeholder experience. Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills are required. A connection to sustainable agriculture and/or conservation is important. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Manage a portfolio of domestic real assets to ensure that goals are met
- Point person with farmers and other various investee-related parties
- Interact with a diverse set of stakeholders that includes clients, investees, attorneys and accountants
- Lead the creation of executive summaries, budgets, cash flow projections and performance reporting
- Shared oversight for 2 staff
- Participation in due diligence for new investments
- Bachelor’s in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture or a related area; MBA a plus
- 3-7+ years of relevant experience in conservation, sustainable agriculture or a related field
- Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills
Equal opportunity employer.