Real Assets Manager
Impact Investment Advisor
San Francisco, CA
Growing impact investment advisor in San Francisco searching for a Real Assets Manager (RAM) that will have oversight of the firm’s existing portfolio of domestic real assets. This includes investments in forestry, sustainable agriculture and environmental markets. The RAM will collaborate with farmers, land managers and other key agricultural stakeholders to ensure that investment goals are being met. The position will also interface with key stakeholders, including clients, attorneys and accountants. The RAM will be develop management business plans, executive summaries, budgets, cash flow projections and performance reporting. Qualified candidates should have a degree in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture, or a related field, as well as 3-7+ years of relevant experience. Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills are all critical for success. An understanding of and interest in the impact of sustainable agriculture and/or conservation is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Oversight of real assets, including farmland, sustainable agriculture and environmental markets
- Management of farmers and other various investee-related parties
- Liaise with a diverse set of stakeholders, including clients, investees, attorneys and accountants
- Create executive summaries, budgets, cash flow projections and performance reporting
- Shared oversight for 2 staff
- Opportunity for some due diligence as it relates to new investments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in forestry, natural sciences, agriculture or a related area; MBA a plus
- 3-7+ years of relevant experience in conservation, sustainable agriculture or a related field
- Excellent project management, budgeting and forecasting skills required
- Strong connection to the mission
Equal opportunity employer.