Bloom Talent is partnering with an entrepreneurial couple looking for a Personal Assistant based in San Francisco. In this role, you will assist them in a variety of personal and household projects. You will be responsible for managing their gift planning - maintaining a calendar, planning ideas and executing tasks to prepare gifts. You will also be responsible for booking and arranging personal travel, running personal errands, scheduling any appointments, and sending/receiving packages as well as other personal tasks. Someone who is highly organized, creative, and a self-starter will thrive in this role!
- Manage gift planning. Maintaining gift calendar, planning and coming up with gift ideas, and executing tasks to prepare gifts such as purchasing, wrapping, etc.
- Organize and book any personal travel. Creating itineraries and scheduling any activities, etc.
- Running personal errands - picking up any orders, sending/receiving mail packages, taking the dog to the groomer or vet, etc.
- Scheduling any personal appointments as needed.
- Assist with organizing and tidying the house.
- Prepare and set up home for holidays and events.
- Assist with household services - scheduling and partnering with vendors on any repairs, gardening, cleaner, etc.
- Help with any ad hoc projects as needed.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt well to changes and environment - handle last-minute changes with grace.
- Hardworking - do whatever it takes to get the job done. Resourceful.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Creative and thoughtful.
- Strong organizational skills and very detail-oriented.
- Someone who enjoys being a personal assistant, project manager.
- Must be okay working with/handling dogs.