A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latam financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly technical, passionate, and driven team. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo and the majority of the tech team works remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer-focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all-hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us, there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3 pm and 6 pm, CEST timezone.
- Also, we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures, and YCombinator.
- You will ensure all inbound leads are followed up and each one is given the appropriate level of attention and accuracy.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-ups with the account executives.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings.
- Accountability regarding your prospects pipeline.
- Identify and qualify outbound opportunities for Belvo.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Marketing team to assist in qualifying inbound leads.
- Research target companies, identify key decision-makers, prepare summaries before and after calls, to help develop business opportunities with account executives.
- Discuss the value of our offering through email, LinkedIn, videoconference, and/or other social mediums.
- Work with account executives and the Sales Manager to identify and prioritize strategic opportunities in your market vertical.
- Support account executives in meetings and other related activities to help in the sales process.
- Analyze and manage with accuracy our sales funnel on Hubspot, our CRM. This should be relentlessly updated.
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting.
- Learn how fintech and Open Banking work in Brazil and other growing markets across Latin America.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- You are inspired to work and learn at one of the top fintech companies in Latin America.
You can be part of the gang if
- Experience in sales, business development, customer success, consulting, design, investment banking, or other relevant verticals in the financial industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. You will need to speak and write in Portuguese and English. You MUST be an attentive listener.
- Horsepower to understand, elaborate and explain detailed ideas.
- Relentless when it comes to achieving a mission that’s been given to you.
- Team player, you understand the importance of your job in the success of your pod inside the Belvo team.
- Perseverance to achieve company goals and results orientation mindset.
- Passion for technology is key to succeed in this position.
- Past experience in Fintech or SaaS.
- Have participated in technical sales before.
- Great at putting together presentations (PPT, Slides, others).
🚀 Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🍻 Friday happy hours
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events