Our client is an international company in the food and beverage industry and is looking for a Demand Planner Officer
- Create and maintain the appropriate master data in the planning systems in use, minimizing errors, and avoiding duplication and obsolescence.
- Together with Supply Planner, regularly review and alert business partners on potential write-off risks of excessive stock or breaching freshness requirements
- Maintain system hygiene and health to ensure demand signals are not polluted, in close collaboration with Customer Services, Sales & Finance.
- Contribute actively to and support the effective operation of associated processes including Customer Planning and Managing , Commercial Planning , Brand and Portfolio Management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree
- Two or more years relevant experience in the Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Sales, Key Account Management
- Category Channel Sales Development
- Supply Planning
- Finance: Business Planning / Dynamic Forecasting
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Very good skills in Excel and Powepoint (Mandatory)