Our client is an international company in the food and beverage industry and is looking for an Import / Export Officer who will ensure outstanding delivery service on Import and Export Operations managing day-to-day Foreign Trade activities.
- Deliver agreed targets on service agreements with businesses/markets
- Deliver best quality service through establishment of import/export documentation in full and time.
- Coordinates execution of the Imports / Exports related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, etc) be it outsourced or inhouse.
- Review and always maintain General Shipping Instructions with Markets.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Two or more years of relevant experience or role at market/business environment:
- Import / Export and Transportation
- Foreign Trade & Customs
- Relevant operational experience at market/ business level, in the following areas is beneficial:
- Customer Service
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Finance: Business Planning, budget control, cost management
- Have required documentation to work in Angola
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese