Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Currently looking for a Tax Accountant with experience in oil and gas and fully qualified.
Location: Luanda, Angola
Only Angolan nationals can apply
- Fluent in English
- At leat 3 years of tax experience in oil & gas
- Preference for candidates with consultancy background (PWC, Deloite, EY, etc)
- Univeristy degree in Accounting
- Professional certificates
- Under direct supervision, supports tax reporting and compliance with a basic understanding of Internal Revenue Code or applicable statutory authority and it’s applicability to financial (general ledger) data;
- Responsible for preparation of computations with oversight from more senior personnel; May work with tax law and accounting provisions, assist with preparation of statutory filings and/or tax returns, and provide support to Tax Managers in audits and response to various taxing authority notices;
- May focus on compliance or provision activities, provide guidance on indirect taxation issues, and/or advise on best practices when preparing and submission of documents to Internal Revenue Service;
Please submit your CV.