Our client is an international leader in the food industry with a strong presence in Angola. They are looking for a HR technician for a 1 year project in the area of training and development.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate training and development programs to ensure that management and staff acquire and enhance the skills required by the organization
- Ensure the development and implementation of human resources management projects
- To elaborate motivational and organizational climate studies
- Support employee recruitment, selection and integration processes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Sociology or Psychology
- HR Technician with proven experience in training and development, at least 2 years in similar functions
- Fluency in the English language, ability to communicate in a work environment - spoken and written
- Trainer skills (Example: Public speaking, ability to instruct people regardless of hierarchical level)
Please submit your CV by June 20th.