- Picking parts for customer orders and checking stock availability
- Dealing with customer enquiries via walk-in, telephone and internet platforms.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure products are displayed efficiently in the sales areas highlighting prices and promotions.
- Performing analysis to identify areas of weakness and appropriate marketing activity.
- To supply the service department with outstanding levels of service including team working, pre-picking and supporting both the sales and service department with technical product queries.
- Analytical and organised.
- Proven experience in a technical environment.
- Parts and service experience within a motor trade environment.
- IT literate.
- Full and clean driving licence.
Reasons to apply Exciting dealership with a reputable prestigious brand.
Working within a busy Main Dealership you will provide high-quality repairs at a superb branch. Working within a fast-paced environment you will be working on a rota basis 4 on 4 off giving you the perfect work-life balance, at the same time a great salary basic up to £22k will be on offer with an OTE on top. For more information and to apply for this role please send your CV in confidence to us here at aka Recruitment