AKA Recruitment is currently working with a successful Dealership to bring you this rare opportunity as a Vehicle Technician/ MOT Tester.
Job Duties Include:
- Servicing and repairs
- Removal and refitting of mechanical components
- Ensure all work is carried out to manufacturer standards
- Ensure all equipment and workshop is maintained and cleaned
- Carrying out MOT testing and Repairs
- Fully qualified at Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Own tools
- Full Licence with no more than 3 points
- Valid MOT license
Reason to apply for this role: A Successful Dealership that values the opinions of their workforce. Working on exciting prestigious vehicles.
There will never be a dull day working with our client as a vehicle technician. You will be given the independence and the opportunity to achieve what you like in your career. This opportunity is working 40 hours per week with the opportunity to overtime. You will reap the benefits of a £26k basic salary with a realistic OTE of £30k. If you would like to discuss the Master Technician Role further please send your CV over to AKA recruitment.
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic/ MOT tester
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester
Mechanic/ MOT Tester