aka Recruitment is currently working with a long-standing client of ours to bring you this Freelance MOT Tester Role in Newcastle. Our client is a family-run garage with over 15 years of trading in Manchester, running a small but successful garage servicing the local community.
My client is looking to hire a Vehicle Technician to aid the current work levels which have seen a significant increase over the last two months. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Vehicle technicians who is enthusiastic about the motor trade.
Job Duties Include:
- Servicing and repairs on an established brand
- Removal and refitting of mechanical components
- Ensure all work is carried out to manufacturer standards
- Ensure all equipment and workshop is maintained and cleaned
- Fully qualified at Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Own tools
- Full Licence with no more than 6 points
- Experience working in an independent garage
Reasons to apply for this role: Independent Garage with the family-run environment, Superb Management team, Reputable garage with 15 years of trading.
Working with a great company you will be carrying out servicing and mechanical work as well as MOT repairs in a permanent position. General working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with an impressive annual salary of up to £30,000. For more information on this role please send your CV in confidence to us here at aka Recruitment
Vehicle technician / Mechanic
Vehicle Technician/ MOT tester
Car Technician/ Mechanic / Motor Technician