AKA Recruitment is currently working with a successful, Family Run Dealership to bring you this rare opportunity as a Vehicle Technician/ MOT Tester. Our client has been operating for 15 years, working with a range of prestigious brands.
Job Duties Include:
- Servicing and repairs on a variety of prestigious brand
- Removal and refitting of mechanical components
- Ensure all work is carried out to manufacturer standards
- Ensure all equipment and workshop is maintained and cleaned
- Fully qualified at Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Own tools
- Full Licence with no more than 3 points
- Preferable have a valid MOT license
Reason to apply for this role: A Successful Dealership that values the opinions of their workforce. Working on exciting prestigious vehicles.
There will never be a dull day working with our client as a Master technician. You will be given the independence and the opportunity to achieve what you like in your career. This opportunity is working 40 hours per week with the opportunity to overtime. You will reap the benefits of a £27.5k basic salary with a realistic OTE of £35k however this is uncapped. If you would like to discuss the Master Technician Role further please send your CV over to AKA recruitment.
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic/ MOT tester
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester
Mechanic/ MOT Tester