aka Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic Independent Garage to bring you this Vehicle Technician role based in Manchester.
Job Duties Include:
- Servicing and Repairs on a variety of brands
-Carry out MOT tests to the highest of standards
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with documents procedures
- Ensure any faults have been reported
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest industry standard
- Level 3 Qualified (NVQ or City and Guilds)
-MOT Class 4 Qualification
- Experience within a variety of cars is advantageous but not essential
Reasons to apply: A family-run business with an incredible, friendly work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity that has arisen at a reputable independent garage who value and respect their Technicians. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:30pm you will provide the highest industry standards and work well within a busy service department. In return, you will be able to reap the rewards of a strong salary basic of up to £30k per annum. For more information and to apply for this role please send your CV in confidence to us here at aka Recruitment