Our client transforms mortgage operations through technology and unique partnerships throughout the industry. They are a tight-knit group that is passionate about what they do. They believe it's possible to love coming to work and are consistently implementing new processes and benefits to make every employee feel the same. They have high standards and take pride in exceeding expectations.
They are looking for an experienced recruiter to support a period of strong growth. This role will start as a temporary, 6-month contract and could turn into a permanent role for the right person.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Recruiting - Sources, reviews candidates, phone screens, posts jobs, coordinates interviews, updates ATS, etc
- Supporting Hiring Managers - Partners with departmental hiring managers to coordinate and manage the full life cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to gaining a thorough understanding of business unit needs and culture. Assists managers with creating thorough and accurate job postings, evaluating candidates for best hires, and coaching managers on best practices around interviewing.
- Networking - Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates through industry
- Sourcing – Researches, recommends and executes new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Complies with all applicable employment laws, OFCCP, AAP, FLSA, etc
What we are looking for:
- Several years of corporate recruiting experience with the ability to handle all aspects of recruiting independently
- Experience in recruiting within the Financial Services, FinTech, and Mortgage industries are preferred
- Strong experience working with HRIS/ATS systems (UltiPro would be ideal)
- Exceptional communication skills in writing, over the phone, and in-person
- Exceptional emotional intelligence in order to work closely and build rapport with a large number of different hiring managers located throughout the US
- Proven ability to coordinate, project manage, and organize with a large number of open job requirements
- Great growth potential and chance to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will work with a great group of diverse people who value your contribution
- If hired into a permanent role there are strong health, PTO, and retirement benefits (no benefits while in a contract position)