Join one of Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies as a Senior Vice President of Sales.
A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, our client is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. Our client has been growing rapidly over the past several years, and we are looking for an experienced, disciplined, motivated sales leader to help us scale up and achieve triple-digit growth over the next 24 months.
Your responsibility: To create a sales machine that generates substantial and predictable top-line revenue growth (confidential growth targets will be shared during the interview process).
Key activities you’ll be involved in or lead:
- Refining our go-to-market strategy
- Clarifying our unique product/market fit
- Enhancing our sales message and value proposition
- Coordinating with marketing to optimize lead generation
· Sales process and org design (based on sales strategy):
- Designing sales team org chart
- Designing comp plans
- Implementing processes and tools for reporting and forecasting
· Sales leadership:
- Hiring sales team
- Leading and training sales team with heart of a coach
- Holding sales team accountable with strong results-oriented mindset
- Establishing and develop alliances with strategic partners such as Google
- Establishing yourself as key influencer and thought leader
- As needed, be onsite to help facilitate deal closure, coach sales reps, and ensure your team achieves collective financial results
- Has industry expertise – You have likely been leading sales teams in the Digital Marketing, AdTech, or Performance Marketing space, ideally selling services in or around the activation phase (selling branding or strategic positioning for example is not as closely related).
- Has proven success as a Chief Revenue Officer or Vice President of Sales – You have likely grown and lead sales teams before, having also been a successful solution/consultative individual sales contributor earlier in your career. Ideally, you will have been involved in setting growth strategy and defining messaging for a successful company. You bring logical decision making frameworks to executive meetings, and demonstrate a strong revenue oriented perspective at all times.
- Has lead or participated in a high growth company – You have been on the high growth ride before, either as revenue leader or working closely with the executive team on scaling up strategy and execution.
- Is proactive and flexible – You are able and willing to jump in where needed to make the sales team of DELVE successful and are excited to be both on the tactical sales side when needed, act as a coach when needed, and help shape the overall sales strategy.
- Lastly and of high importance, candidate must live and embody Delve core values of Growth, Personal Responsibility, Honesty, and Collaboration.
What DELVE can offer you:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science/ad-tech sector, that is experiencing rapid growth
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, transparency, teamwork, and a great work-life balance
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including
- Options, and potentially equity
- 4% 401k match
- Fully paid Medical and Dental
- Lots of time off, including ability to occasionally work remotely from anywhere in the world
- And a team of smart and motivated colleagues who have fun together: for instance, we go skiing together every year, some of us mountain bike together, etc.