The Opportunity ACG Hungary is currently searching for a passionate Content manager / QA manager to join their team.
As a key member of ACG’s digital team, you’ll be involved in the creation of class leading digital products as well as executing and improving the agency’s overall digital knowledge and providing thought leadership to help drive ACG forward.
You’ll help in handling client requests and in keeping their digital presence up to date on the content side to create best in class digital customer experience.
Are you precise and see the tiniest mismatch on a website or in an Excel file?
We are looking for you!
The Content manager / QA manager will work closely with the client, developers, Account management teams, and UX teams.
- Create and shape internal processes
- Understand how HTML and CSS are working
- Maintain and improve websites
- Support the digital team in testing various work in progress dev projects
- Have a solid understanding of SEO tools and definitions
- Continuously test the quality of the websites (content wise)
- Create test scenarios
- Follow the content strategy of our clients
But fulfilling these responsibilities is just as important as:
- Having familiarity with CMS solutions
- Having excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Your daily tasks will include
- Maintaining and updating website content
- Updating and creating EDMs based on templates
- Supporting the development team with QA
- Thorough understanding of ongoing development projects based on project specifications, and using these manuals to define test scenarios and use cases for QA flows
- Creating SEO content, testing and supporting technical SEO
- at least 1 yr experience in content management / QA
- experience in CMS systems
- ability to multitask and think analytically
- basic understanding of HTML and CSS and the desire to gain a solid understanding of these
- logical thinking, and a systematic approach to issues
- ability to work independently
- basic SEO knowledge and the willingness to learn more about this field (both technical and content SEO)
- solid communication and copywriting skills
- English language skills
- a proactive personality
Plus points if you
- have some HTML and CSS knowledge and basic suitebuild knowledge
What we offer in return:
- continuous support in your learning journey
- hybrid working conditions - we support home office days on a couple of days a week